Carpet Cleaning Services in Bryan and College Station, TX
Boller’s Carpet Cleaning Company, located in Bryan and College Station, TX, can clean your carpet and make sure it is clean and safe for your family, pets, and the environment. We have been told by our clients that we are THE BEST carpet cleaning company in Bryan and College Station, TX., and they trust that our services ensure their carpets are clean, sanitary, and free of harsh chemicals.
- We will first thoroughly vacuum the carpet to extract as much dirt as possible. Our vacuum cleaners have strong suction ability and can clean to the base of the carpet fibers.
- Next, we pre-spray/pre-treat the carpets.
- To flush the dirt from the carpet fibers, we use pH balanced products and deep clean with a steam extraction system, which leaves your carpets residual free.
- After cleaning, we use a special rake to groom the carpet and set the fibers.
- We leave fans in your home to speed up the drying time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Boller’s Carpet Cleaning company does not use harsh chemicals that will leave dangerous residue on your carpet where your loved ones will sit, walk, and play. We take no short-cuts, and, when we leave, your carpet will be truly clean.
Achieving Long Lasting Deep Clean
If you want to protect your home, your family, and your health from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollen, pollutants, and tobacco smoke residue in your carpet, call us for a FREE consultation. We will answer your questions and give you a FREE written quotation at no cost or obligation of any kind.
- We extract all dirt, grime, and debris way down to the bottom of each carpet fiber.
- Our deep, steam cleaning process ensures carpet owners that their carpet will stay clean for a longer period of time.
Killing Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites in Carpet
By their very nature, carpets are a harbor for germs, bacteria, and dust mites. Everyone who walks on your carpet brings in unseen, one-cell creatures, along with those that have legs and are hard to see. These creatures and organisms are on the bottoms of shoes, possessions, and bodies – and they are having a feast and multiplying in your carpet.
- Our truck is equipped with a large, hot-water extraction machine which penetrates deep into the carpet fibers.
- This high-powered machine allows us to pull approximately 98% of these organisms from your carpet.
- The hot-water extraction machine is also effective in removing lingering odors from carpets.
We Find Pee That You Can’t See
Pets are important family members in many households, and they can have a variety of accidents on your carpet. You may have cleaned the spot so you can’t see it, but it is still there, in the carpet fibers where you walk, play, or sit. Additionally, there can also be a lingering urine smell.
- We use a black light to identify areas where additional attention is needed.
- The use of an enzyme-oxidizer pre-spray helps to remove the urine smell.
Using Safe, Bio-Degradable, Cleaning Agents on Carpet
Boller’s Carpet Cleaning Company distinguishes itself from the pack with continuous, up-to-date training which makes us aware of dangerous chemicals that could be used on a carpet. Knowing this, WE AVOID THESE DANGEROUS, CARPET CLEANING PRODUCTS AT ALL COSTS.
- Our cleaning products are safe for your children and pets.
- Our carpet cleaning products will not harm the environment.
Removing Residue Left in Your Carpets
When we leave, we want to make sure there is no residue left on your carpets.
- A pH balanced rinse is used to extract any soil and residue.
- This will leave your carpet truly cleaned.