Hard floor coverings include, but are not limited to, Travertine, marble, granite, and hardwood floors. Over time, dirt builds up on the hard floor coverings and in the grout.
When you hire Boller's Carpet Cleaning to clean your hard floor coverings and grout , we will leave an instruction sheet with more detail, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
1. Sweep and mop weekly.
2. Use Fabuloso and measure 1/4 cup to 2 gallons of water to keep residue off floors.
3. Use a deck brush with a cotton fiber hand towel to mop hard floors.
4. Change water every 300 square feet. This eliminates mopping with dirty water.
5. For granite countertops, mix 2 oz. Fabuloso in a 32 oz. spray bottle for minimal residue.
6. Clean grout every 3 - 5 years to eliminate tile and grout stain.
7. Have shower professionally cleaned and sealed to eliminate soap scum and clean tile grout.
1. To eliminate sticky residue, don't use a steam mop, which usually has a head made of recycled plastics and cannot absorb water.
2. DO NOT use household bleach or vinegar on floors - they are acidic and will strip off sealers.
Follow a few simple steps to keep your hard floors in excellent condition.
Bleach and vinegar are acidic and will strip protective sealers off your tile and grout.